Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Today is K-Guy's 2nd birthday!

Every time someone has a birthday I inevitably end up strolling down the memory lane of my photo library to see old pictures, what they looked like last year, etc. Here are a few for all of you to enjoy.

He loved the Florida beach last summer!

Sweet little guy! He is so kissable!

This is where I found him hiding...with the spiders under the slide! He was pretty pleased with himself. :-)

Did I mention that he is fearless? He LOVED sledding at the snow! Here he is with Aunt Mary. One day he's going to get me for buying him purple snowpants...but they didn't have any boy ones left!

One thing I really appreciate about Caleb is that he always wants to help

Enjoying the new play structure Daddy made

Having lunch at Nana's restaurant after church.

He is definitely Daddy's boy!

I'm one of the big kids, Mom!

Having his "quiet time"

He LOVES dirt. This is right before he took a big bite out of some clod he found...

Everybody cuddles with Mommy to watch a movie!

He loves to color!

Hunting for eggs at Eastertime

He likes to be like Daddy, and wear his safety glasses when he's using his tools...

And finally -
This is one of my favorites, taken by our dear friend, Veronica Campbell.

Caleb, my prayer for you this year is that you will learn to speak words that will be honoring and glorifying to God. You are a precious boy! Daddy and I love you so much, and wish you a very, very Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: