Monday, January 11, 2010

Mad Libs

Today I found some Mad Libs filled out by Hannah, who apparently didn't know that you are supposed to do it with a friend and fill in the blanks without knowledge of the scenario. What's so funny is that I think she put in what was most logical in her little girl mind... I'll retype it here, with her words inserted in all caps:

"Love Letter"

My DEAR darling, I love you more than EARTH itself. Each minute away from you is a/an HOUR, each hour a/an LONG eternity.

I can't stop thinking about the color of your CAT, the way you wear your DRESS, the way you toss your BALL. This morning, when the mail TRUCK brought your special delivery BOX, my HEART skipped a beat, my HEART was in my throat, and my DOG trembled so much, I could hardly SEE your HOUSE. What you said set my HOUSE on fire! Do write again. Until then, I love you from the bottom of my FEET.

I will LOVE you always,

HANNAH

4 comments:

the Joneses said...

Just wait till I get Darren alone now! I'll tell him he sets my house on fire and I love him from the bottom of my feet!

Once again, Hannah amazes and amuses the world.

-- SJ

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy K said...

Laughing out loud!!!! SO funny!

Tai B. said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing