Monday, April 03, 2006

Caleb is Home!

Debra informs me that my post from this morning didn't make it up here and now I see that is the case.
We talked to the pediatrician Sunday morning and he said he was writing up the discharge papers and that we would probably be able to take Caleb home Sunday evening. Debra went to the hospital about mid-morning to feed him and they asked if she wanted to take him home then!
Unfortunately, she didn't have the carseat with her. So, she came home and we all trooped down there about noon and brought our little guy home.
He's adapting pretty nicely to being home. Eating a lot. However, we think he got his days and nights mixed up while being in the hospital, because he was up almost all of last night. Debra and I got about 3-4 hours of sleep. I think we're a little spoiled because Daniel slept 6 hours the night after he was born.
Thank you all for your prayers!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Yea! Welcome home, Caleb!