Thursday, May 11, 2006

Antarctica in our House

Behind me is a mountain of couch cushions. Hannah was the architect, Daniel the observer.

Hannah first proceded to burrow herself into the mountain, while Daniel proceded to climb the mountain. Daniel was teetering on top when I asked him if he would like to climb in the tent with Hannah.

Hannah popped out long enough to inform me that this was not a tent - but "it's actually Antarctica." OK, I stand corrected.

Daniel was still interested in exploring it, whatever it was called.

Then she decided that Daniel was an explorer (very true), and she was a rescuer (not at all true).

Now she's just finished riding on the back of a giant whale in the ocean and has broken her leg falling into a palace.

Wow. And you thought you had a busy day!

1 comment:

the Joneses said...

Wow. And I thought my kids came up with random pretend-play.

-- SJ