Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Photos?

Our camera found a very untimely time to have its lens jammed. My two month old isn't going to stay looking like this. I promise to put up some pictures as soon as we have our camera back.

Also, speaking of pictures, we lost several months worth...My computer just died and we lost all of our photos from about summer 2005 up to the present. If you have any photos of us on your computers, I would love a copy. :-)

The good news is, my wonderful husband bought me this terrific brand-spanking new computer for Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Sarah M. said...

You probably already know this, but depending on how your computer died you should be able to still get your photos off the hard drive. You just have to get a techy to snag them for you... unless your hard drive is wiped out. I know your pain!

Debra said...

The hard drive died. We tried putting it in another computer to see if we could get my data out, but it wouldn't even register. Peter says we might be able to take it to a professional, but it would cost a bundle. Still, if we can get them out - it would be worth it!!!