Wednesday, September 13, 2006

On the Market

After much prayer, Peter and I listed our house on the market this week. We don't know what will happen, but we would like to find a place with more space for our little family, and hopefully my parents.

We found what we want. It's nearby, but we felt like we need to have an offer on our place before we make an offer on another.

So were "in the market," so to speak. In the 2 days so far, we've had one showing already, and 17 agents have come by to see the place. Yikes! It isn't easy to keep this place in tip-top-tidy shape with 3 little people!

Please be in prayer with us as we go through this process. We really and truly just want God's best, whatever that may be.

2 comments:

Amy K said...

We'll be praying! I know what it's like to sell a home. And, while I didn't have three kids, I had only one, that was challenging enough. I know God will give grace and your house will sell in His perfect timing.

Nica said...

Come live near us!!! ;-) THere are some beautiful homes on Terrace just south of us...

Ok, ok, I'll stop now.

We're praying for y'all... your mom and dad told us about putting your house on the market.