Monday, November 12, 2007

Crazy Week #2

Thank you to everyone who prayed for our very busy week a few weeks ago. Here is an update:

We survived the termite tenting experience.

Peter and I had a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful weekend away BY OURSELVES(!) at a nearby resort. The kids had special time with Papa and Mimi, and then we all stayed with Papa and Mimi. It was so much fun! We've never stayed with my parents because we live in the same town, and we all enjoyed our time there.

Now, we have 6 dumptruck loads of rocks in our back pasture for the new septic system. My parents home is coming sooner than expected, so we are in a race to get everything ready. It may be here as soon as Friday!

Between homeschooling, holidays fast approaching, Caleb's chicken pox, sprained ankle and cutting 8 teeth all in 5 days, getting ready for my parents move here, Peter's business exploding with work, and my insanely timed redecorating the living room, things are hectic around here.

In short, please keep us on your prayer list. I am especially hoping that the other kids and I don't get the chicken pox...

No comments: